The Restoration & Cleaning Franchise

Franchise Info, Call(817) 332-1575

Spring into Spring Cleaning with a Steamatic Franchise

Posted Nov 7th, 2016

Top-rated water damage restoration franchise does so much more than just clean up disasters

Spring is just around the corner, and for Steamatic restoration franchise owners across the country that means yet another booming season, thanks to our unique hub-and-spoke menu of service offerings. Joining Steamatic right now means a new franchise location will be open and ready to take advantage of one of the busiest times of year for regular cleaning services.

spring cleaning steamatic franchise

Since 1968, Steamatic has been a leader in the water damage restoration industry, providing residential and commercial restoration solutions for water, fire and mold damage. A proven industry leader, Steamatic franchise owners generate average annual revenues of almost $1.2 million per territory as reported in the FDD, which makes a Steamatic cleaning and restoration franchise an excellent investment in a scalable business in a growth industry.

Our franchise owners achieve these astonishing levels of revenue because our diversified selection of services generate steady, regular cleaning work in between large restoration jobs — the kinds of regular cleaning services homes and businesses are looking for in the Spring. With our industry-leading training programs and marketing support, your territory can be fully operational in plenty of time to dive into the Spring-cleaning market.  Here’s how:

Steamatic franchise owners provide diversified routine services

While restoration services after a fire or flood make up the lion’s share of franchise revenues, Steamatic cleaning crews aren’t sitting around waiting for a disaster to strike. Instead, they’re out in the field cleaning carpets and area rugs, hard surfaces such as tile and countertops, and air conditioning ducts.

Restoration services account for 67% of a territory’s revenue, with the remaining 33% of sales coming from these routine cleaning services. That means your technicians stay busier, you generate more revenue and the clients know you’re there for them both when their office needs sprucing up after a long winter and after heavy rains triggered flooding.

When you become a Steamatic restoration and cleaning franchise owner, you’ll receive training using our processes and technologies, the marketing support to sell those services and Dash, a CRM software suite that powers your entire business. Here’s how these features help you power up your business.

Training and support enable a rapid startup time

steamatic franchise training When you’re looking at opening a business, the last thing you want is a long lag time between when you make that investment and when revenue starts flowing in. We’ve worked hard to build an efficient and effective training program so that, when you return to your territory for your grand opening, you are an expert in the field and stand ready to provide the highest quality service to the clients.

Director of Franchise Support Dan Thrush meets one-on-one with each franchisee to help create a specific marketing plan for their business tailored for their market, including a three-year and 10-year outlook to follow — plus business cards and professional portraits to use in online and print marketing efforts. Director of Marketing and Communications Courtney Caldwell helps franchisees with online marketing tasks, including setting up email lists of potential customers. Then we create marketing items like brochures and sales pieces to be emailed to those customers, sent through the U.S. mail or delivered by technicians to the job site.

Other training activities take you through the ins-and-outs of our CRM software, the Steamatic restoration and cleaning processes, and how to build a network of insurance agents and adjusters in your market. When you return to your territory after visiting our training center, you’re ready to lead in the $210 billion restoration and cleaning industry.

Bring Steamatic to your community today

Steamatic is a remarkably affordable proposition when you consider the potential for high returns when weighed against a relatively low initial investment beginning at just $137,000 for a protected territory, and getting started is easy.

For more information about how you can bring Steamatic’s innovative services to your community, visit our franchise information portal. Or download our free Franchise Information Report today.